Dr. Sohail Asfandiyar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sohail Asfandiyar?

OFFICE STAFF IS HORRIBLE

Posted on October 12th, 2012

The Dr.'s MA was rude, called me to go back and shut the door and left me in the waiting room not knowing where to go. after asking the receptionist if I go back the MA was waiting at the scale on the other end of the hall like I was an inconvenience for making her wait. the staff was lazy, and didn't even want to copy my medical records that was told to bring with me. The dr was ok, I was more disappointed with staff. Billing dept was horrible and you can NEVER get anyone on the phone. I ended up needing surgery, but it took me calling for days for a nurse to call me back, when it says on the voicemails that all messages left before 3pm will be returned the same day.

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Speaks excellent English. Takes time to listen and cares about patients concerns.

Posted on February 13th, 2017