A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Bazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Bazel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazel graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bazel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- Mansfield Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Bazel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Bazel practice?
- Dr. Sohail Bazel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sohail Bazel practices Internal Medicine near Lexington, NC.
See Lexington Internists.