Dr. Sohail Cheema MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2016
Terrible
Ever since last summer I started to get very bad panic attacks, and I consistently felt like I was dreaming. I had visited a therapist who recommended that I should try a medicinal alternative. She referred me to Dr. Sohail Cheema. A few days later I saw him and was in his office for no more than 5 minutes before he gave me a script for an anti-depressant. My experience with him has been a complete let- down and total waste of time. I have no respect for this practice and I recommend you go elsewhere.

November 22nd, 2016
Terrible

October 2nd, 2015
Pill Pusher MD
He is just a pill pusher. He will only sit with you long enough to write out whatever prescription you need. If you actually try to discuss anything with him, he gets antsy, his eyes roll back into his head, and he finds a way to abruptly end the session. Anybody that uses him will tell you the same. Beyond that, his staff is lazy and displays the lack of concern for the patient.

June 9th, 2015
Those reviews about him being caring are all LIES! Maybe something happened in his life from them and now that caused him to change but he is FAR FROM CARING. He spends NO TIME with the patients. He didn't listen to anything I had to say. It was the fastest appt in my entire life, he truly sucked! I will never return their again. He doesn't even smile or look up from his paper as he writes at all. He has such a dead personality and approach. I don't know how he's still in business. I wanted to cry the moment I left. NEVER AGAIN!

April 18th, 2015
Medication prescriber only. First "evaluation" appointment lasted under 10 minutes. Follow-ups are 2 minute appointments, he asks how is everything going, but doesn't look up. Charges for phone calls. If you know what medication you need, and have insurance, he's great. If you want advise or have any problems with the medicine, he's useless.

February 25th, 2015
I have nothing memorable to say about him. He is the worst I ever seen, he has no compassion for his pts. He is always on the run, within 5 minutes he sees 3 patients. I never met any psych dr. like him. I will never recommend anyone to him, he does not care of your concerns. The only thing he's good for increase the dosage and writing prescription.

May 23rd, 2014
Uncaring, Pill pusher, in it for the money
Terrible psychiatrist. I wouldn't be surprised if these other reviews are faked. He schedules his 45 minute appointments 5 minutes apart with the goal to get as many patients in and out as quickly as possible. Doesn't care at all. Went in because of anxiety and left with a script for anti depressants. Definitely one to avoid.

January 24th, 2014
Sad state of affairs: More time spent with receptionist that with psychiatrist
Dr. Cheema consistently rushes through appointments with the same 3 questions. He writes the whole time and rarely looks up. He is the only doctor on our insurance plan so there is no other choice for us at the moment. He rarely smiles, never makes eye contact, and does not seem to genuinely care. We always spend more time with the receptionist rescheduling appointments, than we do with Dr. Cheema talking about treatment. He quickly dismisses questions and concerns and does not invite or encourage conversation or discussion. The office staff is very pleasant.

June 25th, 2013
Quite happy with him.
This was my first time to see any shrink and I was very nervous, but Dr, Cheema made me very comfortable and relax. He was able to help me and solve my issues and make me feel better. I feel like a different person now. Thanks.

March 26th, 2013
He was very nice and very interested with all my concerns:
He was very nice and very interested with all my concerns. He seemed to really care about me feeling better .His diagnosis is quite accurate. He took his time with my intake and didnt make me feel rushed. At the end he asked me before I leave is there anything I need before I go...very caring

November 16th, 2012
Overall, it was one of the best experience.

July 11th, 2012
Kind hearted and Professional:
Dr. Cheema is very perceptive and smart, he made so comfortable and at ease. I felt so much better after seeing him. Would recomend him highly!