A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Contractor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Contractor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Contractor graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Contractor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Gulammohamed Contractor MD is a male Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sohail G. Contractor practice?
- Dr. Sohail Contractor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Contractor practices Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See New York Radiologists.