Dr. Sohail Husain MD Patient Reviews

March 27th, 2013
Best of the Situation....
Dr. Husain was thorough, courteous and caring to both my daughter and to my wife and I when my 7 year old fractured her humerus at the elbow. He took the time to explain not only the recommended surgery, but the reason that it was necessary and the possible outcomes of both having and not having the procedure. He also took the time to answer ALL of our questions at every stage of our experience with him. Both Dr. Husain and the staff in his Office helped make an otherwise bad situation the best it could be.

November 23rd, 2011
My Shoulder Injury
I had been having trouble with my shoulder for close to a year and had gone to my previous Ortho Dr. and he referred me for Physical therapy which I did for close to 30 visits. After that not working, I decided to see Dr. Hussein (my wife had Dr. Hoerner in the same practice for her hip replacement with great results). Even though the Xray and MRI did not show some damage to the bicep and there was arthritis and a bursor, it did not show much else wrong. After a couple of cortisone inj id not help, it was obvious to the Dr. that there was something else wrong. We decided to take care of the other issues and as suspected,when he operated, there was severe rotator cuff damage. He operated and while it was painful after, everything he said worked out. After six months, I have total movement with no pain for the first time in a few years.

July 23rd, 2011
My Baby" finger
On May 10th 2011 My 2 yr old Daughter got her finger slammed in our patio door by another sibling nearly severing the tip of her ring finger just below the nail. We took her to the Emergency room and were told they would probably have to amputate the tip because it was only hanging on by a thread. As we let the nightmare sink in, the nurse came back and told us we were being referred to an Orthopedic specialist Dr. Husain to have a look at it and to go over right away. we met with Dr. Husain who was very calming and focused. He explained our options clearly and what he thought he might be able to do. we decided to have surgery that night and Dr Husain would either amputate the fingertip or try to save it. we weren't given much hope by the emergency room so we were very thankful that he would at least try to save our baby"s little fingertip. So the surgery went on that night and he was able to sew the tip back on and we were told that it was a 10% chance of the tip surviving not the best odds but we had fully expected an amputation so this was already better news. Two and a half months later our daughter has a full size fully functioning finger with a whole fingernail! we are eternally grateful to Dr. Husain for taking a chance and a challenge. I would Highly recommend this doctor.