A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Jalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Jalal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jalal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Jalal MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Jalal practice?
- Dr. Sohail Jalal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Jalal practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.