A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Khan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Khan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Khan practice?
- Dr. Sohail Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Khan practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.