A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Khan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Khan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Khan practice?
- Dr. Sohail Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Khan practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.