A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Khan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohail Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Portal Hypertension
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Khan practice?
- Dr. Sohail Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Khan practices Internal Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Zephyrhills Internists.