A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Moussavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Moussavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohail Moussavi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussavi graduated from Universiteit Leiden. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moussavi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Potomac Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Moussavi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Moussavi practice?
- Dr. Sohail Moussavi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Moussavi practices Internal Medicine near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists.