Dr. Sohail Nasim MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Simi Valley, CA

3.3

June 12th, 2016
Poor physician
Never did I see this man. I was with my husband the last 4 days of his life, and never once saw him but am being billed for the Phantom Visits. STAY AWAY! !

October 13th, 2014
Should be red flagged for improper documentation practices
This doctor absolutely refuses to properly follow Medicare's documentation requirements when he prescribes and medical equipment that Medicare covers. Medicare requires detailed Progress Notes and signed detailed written orders to approve a patient to be covered for medical equipment and he does not do it and refuses when asked.

March 19th, 2014
Outstanding care and knowledge
I met Dr. Nasim through my dad staying at West Hills Hospital after a surgery. Dr. Nasim from the first visit paid so much attention to my dad and took his time through his daily visits, and prevented the possible complications that is usual with elderly patients. Dr. Nasim exceeded my family's expectation. If I could I would give him 10 Stars!!! Dr. Nasim is different from other Doctors; he cares about his patients.

September 3rd, 2013
Stay away from this Officd
Do not go to this office. Front office staff is rude and does not speak English well. Refuses to set an appointment on your first call. She claims she will call you back, but never does. A woman, I think may be Dr.'s wife is the same woman who answers the phone. She remained in the exam room during the entire exam. Doctor made no attempt to learn of my issues or if I had any concerns. Bottom line, do not go to this office. Poor grades all around. Second attempt to make an appointment to have some blood work ordered were simply rejected by the woman who answered the phone. Said she call me back. I said never mind, called my insurance co and had them assign me another doctor.

August 24th, 2013
Disrespectful inadequate physician
Could not understand him. Poor Mastery of English. Inadequate management in the hospital and no empathy. Did not ensure patient's safety and comfort. Had no concern for appropriate placement and only concern was to get the patient out of the hospital straight out of the ICU. Avoided contact with family and did not inform them of the problems and plans for treatment. Did not round in a timely way to identify the patient's progress. In short, I would not ever recommend this physician to anyone.

April 12th, 2009