A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Noor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Noor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohail Noor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noor graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Noor has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Noor MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Noor practice?
- Dr. Sohail Noor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Noor practices Internal Medicine near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Internists.