A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Parekh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohail Parekh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Parekh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Parekh MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Parekh practice?
- Dr. Sohail Parekh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Parekh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Geriatric Doctors.