A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Qadir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadir
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohail Qadir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qadir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Qadir MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Qadir practice?
- Dr. Sohail Qadir has 1 office location.
Dr. Sohail Qadir practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near Jasper, IN.
See Jasper Internists, Jasper Critical Care Practitioners, Jasper Pulmonologists, and Jasper Pediatricians.