A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Qadir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohail Qadir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qadir has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Qadir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Qadir practice?
- Dr. Sohail Qadir has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Qadir practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Princeton, IN.
See Grand Rapids Internists.