Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Retired  |  show details
by Jerry T on Aug 19th, 2014

Doctor has great bedside manners. Took interest in my complex medical situation and made accurate diagnosis. I would recommend him highly.

|  Patient  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2014

He calls patients in for every reporting of result. Does not have good bed side manners and is not concerned with patient health outside his clinic. He writes every investigation and then calls you in individually to discuss results withholding investigation information. Is not easily accessible and is a classic representation of why healthcare is failing in this country. Do not recommend him based on his poor communication skills and lack of professionalism with his patients. Am going to write an email to relevant medical body to investigate his practice ethics and insurance fraud/manipulation.

|  Engineer  |  show details
by LK on Jul 7th, 2014

I found Dr. Siddiqui to be very professional and courteous. His diagnosis was accurate and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. I will recommend him any time to my family and friends

|  BEST DOCTOR EVER  |  show details
by Umer on Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Siddiqui helped me with my allergy test. He made it so easy and it was finished quickly and painless. If you need a doctor, you should pick Sohail Siddiqui.

|  Extremely Satisfied  |  show details
by Jason on Jan 18th, 2013

Change my doctor to Dr. Siddiqui. His diagnose was accurate and took time to explain the procedure. I am extremely satisfied with overall service I received.

|  Most pathetic doctor  |  show details
by OS on Jan 4th, 2011

Most pathetic doctor. calls patients to visit him even when not needed so he can bill the medicaid/medicare etc. Try to perform diagonstics which are not needed, again I guess to bill more to the insurance comp. etc. If you have any other option, do NOT go to this doctor

|  Not caring, arrogant, no communication  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2010

This doctor is not caring, arrogant, rude, and holds no communication with families. A very bad doctor who does not talk to patient or families. Fix problems like fixing a car. Never return phone calls. Treat female family members with no respect. Should never be a doctor. In one month, we saw him once by chance. Never go to this doctor. We got him by an unfortunate assignment.