Internist

by Sally H. on Apr 4th, 2016

Dr. Siddiqui is very nice and knows exactly what he is doing. He understood and addressed all of my concerns. He did not rush my appointment in order to get to the next one. I would recommend him to anyone.

Retired show details Retired
by Jerry T on Aug 19th, 2014

Doctor has great bedside manners. Took interest in my complex medical situation and made accurate diagnosis. I would recommend him highly.

Patient show details Patient
Aug 15th, 2014

He calls patients in for every reporting of result. Does not have good bed side manners and is not concerned with patient health outside his clinic. He writes every investigation and then calls you in individually to discuss results withholding investigation information. Is not easily accessible and is a classic representation of why healthcare is failing in this country. Do not recommend him based on his poor communication skills and lack of professionalism with his patients. Am going to write an email to relevant medical body to investigate his practice ethics and insurance fraud/manipulation.

Engineer show details Engineer
by LK on Jul 7th, 2014

I found Dr. Siddiqui to be very professional and courteous. His diagnosis was accurate and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. I will recommend him any time to my family and friends

BEST DOCTOR EVER show details BEST DOCTOR EVER
by Umer on Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Siddiqui helped me with my allergy test. He made it so easy and it was finished quickly and painless. If you need a doctor, you should pick Sohail Siddiqui.

Extremely Satisfied show details Extremely Satisfied
by Jason on Jan 18th, 2013

Change my doctor to Dr. Siddiqui. His diagnose was accurate and took time to explain the procedure. I am extremely satisfied with overall service I received.

Not caring, arrogant, no communication show details Not caring, arrogant, no communication
Oct 2nd, 2010

This doctor is not caring, arrogant, rude, and holds no communication with families. A very bad doctor who does not talk to patient or families. Fix problems like fixing a car. Never return phone calls. Treat female family members with no respect. Should never be a doctor. In one month, we saw him once by chance. Never go to this doctor. We got him by an unfortunate assignment.