A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Usman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Usman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohail Usman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Usman graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Usman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail A Usman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sohail A. Usman practice?
- Dr. Sohail Usman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Usman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Nephrologists.