A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohaila Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohaila Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohaila Ali, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ali has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohaila M Ali MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sohaila M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Sohaila Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sohaila Ali practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Westminster, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD and Randallstown, MD.
See Westminster Surgeons.