A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohaila Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohaila Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohaila Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohaila Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sohaila Khan practice?
- Dr. Sohaila Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sohaila Khan practices Pediatrics near Parlin, NJ.
See Parlin Pediatricians.