A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohaila Mojadaddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohaila Mojadaddi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohaila Mojadaddi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojadaddi graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul.
Dr. Mojadaddi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madera Community Hospital
- Madera Comm Hosp, Madera, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohaila Mahboob Mojadaddi MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sohaila M. Mojadaddi practice?
- Dr. Sohaila Mojadaddi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sohaila Mojadaddi practices Internal Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Internists.