Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sohaila Roshan
Dr. Sohaila Roshan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, TX, with another office in Carthage, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Roshan is affiliated with ETMC - Carthage, Henderson Memorial Hospital and Etmc Carthage. Dr. Roshan has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sohaila Roshan has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sohaila Roshan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, TX.
Dr. Charles Crumpler
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Longview, TX 0 mi41
Dr. John Greifenkamp
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Longview, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Helen Daniel
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Longview, TX 0 mi15