Learn more about Dr. Sohaila Roshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohaila Roshan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohaila Roshan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roshan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roshan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roshan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sohaila Y. Roshan practice?
Dr. Sohaila Roshan practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Allergy & Immunology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, TX and Rusk, TX.
See Tyler Internists, Tyler Endocrinologists, and Tyler Allergists.