A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohaila Roshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohaila Roshan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roshan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Roshan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohaila Roshan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Roshan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roshan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohaila Y Roshan MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sohaila Y. Roshan practice?
- Dr. Sohaila Roshan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sohaila Roshan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Carthage, TX.
See Carthage Internists and Carthage Endocrinologists.