A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohaila Roshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohaila Roshan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohaila Roshan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Roshan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roshan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohaila Yousefpour Roshan MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sohaila Y. Roshan practice?
- Dr. Sohaila Roshan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sohaila Roshan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Carthage, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Endocrinologists.