Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sohair Rostom
Dr. Sohair Rostom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cortland, OH, with another office in Cortland, OH. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rostom is affiliated with ValleyCare Trumbull Memorial Hospital, HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center and Mahoning Valley Hospital Trumball Campus. Dr. Rostom has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sohair Rostom has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sohair Rostom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortland, OH.