Dr. Sohanjeet Singh Bassi MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Sohanjeet Bassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohanjeet Bassi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bassi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bassi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sohanjeet S. Bassi practice?
Dr. Sohanjeet Bassi practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists, West Covina Infectious Disease Doctors, West Covina Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and West Covina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.