A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohanjeet Bassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohanjeet Bassi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Bassi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohanjeet Singh Bassi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sohanjeet S. Bassi practice?
- Dr. Sohanjeet Bassi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sohanjeet Bassi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists and West Covina Infectious Disease Doctors.