Dr. Soheil Amin-Hanjani MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Brockton, MA

• Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017
Dr hajani is an amazing gynecologist very caring and understanding....the only thing is his receptionist and nurse are very evil and disrepectful. ..they surely shouldn't represent his firm...if it wasn't for such a wonderful doctor and person I would have left because of his staff members no respect at all...I'm very upset that they could treat his patients the way that they do unbelievable
The receptionist and nurse is horrible no reflection of Dr hajani SMH......

April 10th, 2015
Not changing doctors
Dr. Hanjani is great. The wait may be long at times, but he keep in mind that he is on-call next door at the hospital. He's always so nice and friendly and will spend as much time with me as I need to answer questions and talk about my health. He is very knowledgeable and up to date on studies and findings in his field. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

May 3rd, 2013
robotic surgery
He is very good at explaining all aspects of the procedure, My experience went very well,

March 26th, 2013
incredible
Dr. Hanjani is amazing. He is careing, considerate, passionate about what he does, personable and so funny. I have had numerous surgeries he has performed, to seeing him for before my high room risk pregnancies. Not to mention I needed emergancy surgerg for an ectopic and was considerate for yey another preganacy I lost after that. He did my c section and then threw out that recovery I ended up needing a robotic assisted hysterectomy and an ovary removal( which im reco ering from now. At age.25 I have gone threw so much and I am so happy to of had him as my doctor for every bad situation I have dealt with

March 18th, 2013
BEST DR EVER!
I have been going to Dr. Hanjani since i was about 15 im now 35. He has always been so helpful, he listens to everything you say, he doesnt rush you at all. Sometimes that can make the wait longer for other patients but is totally worth it. I have never met another dr. like him. I have referred some friends to them,after their visit with him, they thanked me and was 100% satisfied. I love Dr Hanjani.

October 11th, 2012
Great Doctor!

September 17th, 2012
Fabulous Doctor!!!
Dr. Hanjani is one of the most knowledgeable, caring, and funny doctors I know. He really cares about his patients and treats each and every one of them with respect. I have been extremely happy being a patient of his and he did a great job delivering my 2 children.

September 13th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr Hanjani is an excellent Doctor in my opinion. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He is a very busy Doctor but when he is in the room with you, you get 100% of his attention. He listens well to your concerns and makes you feel cared for. I would completely reccommend this Doctor.

March 12th, 2012
He deliver 2 of my 4 children. with my youngest he had to refer me to a doctor in boston when i had to be transferred there! hes a wonderful doctor!

August 9th, 2011
I have had Dr. Hanjani for over 20 years. I love him. He is very caring and compassionate. I trust him completely and recommend him to my friends and patients. I am a nurse. The one thing I cant stand is his office help. They degrade his professionalism. Receptionist is rude and curt. Nursing staff could use a lesson in courtsey.

February 17th, 2011
Worth the Wait
Dr. Hanjani is an excellent doctor. I had to be induced due to my son's heart rate suddenly dropping during a routine check up which led to a C-Section when it wasn't going anywhere. Needless to say I was TERRIFIED. I'd never had surgery before in my life. Dr. Hanjani had just the right mix of caring compassion and humor to make a very scary experience much more bearable. Needless to say, my son made it through without any complications and is now a very happy and healthy pre-schooler. The waits in the office tended to be a bit on the long side, but Dr. Hanjani more than made up for it with his excellent care and manner. I would still be a patient of his, but unfortunately my work changed insurance companies and he is no longer a preferred provider. My husband, who hates doctors, even liked him. That is saying a LOT.

December 14th, 2010
Wonderful caring Dr.
I have been going to Dr. Hanjani for almost 20 years. He is a wonderful caring Dr, he has a great sense of humor as well. We all know these visits are nothing to look foward to but Dr. Hanjani makes it that much easier to get through and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Thanks Dr. Hanjani!