A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheil Aval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Aval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheil Aval, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aval graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aval has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheil Mahmoudi Aval MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Soheil M. Aval practice?
- Dr. Soheil Aval has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Soheil Aval practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .