Learn more about Dr. Soheil Chegini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Chegini, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chegini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chegini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheil Chegini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chegini graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Chegini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheil F Chegini MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Soheil F. Chegini practice?
- Dr. Soheil Chegini has 1 office location.
Dr. Soheil Chegini practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Exton, PA.
See Exton Allergists, Exton Internists, and Exton Pediatricians.