A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheil Chegini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Chegini, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chegini
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Chegini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheil Chegini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chegini graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Chegini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheil F Chegini MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Soheil F. Chegini practice?
- Dr. Soheil Chegini has 1 office location.
Dr. Soheil Chegini practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Exton, PA.
See Exton Allergists, Exton Internists, and Exton Pediatricians.