A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheil Chegini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Chegini, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheil Chegini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chegini graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Chegini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheil F Chegini MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soheil F. Chegini practice?
- Dr. Soheil Chegini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Soheil Chegini practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians, Exton Allergists, and Exton Internists.