A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheil Meshinchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Meshinchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meshinchi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meshinchi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheil Meshinchi, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Refractory Anemia with Excess of Blasts
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meshinchi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meshinchi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheil Meshinchi MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Soheil Meshinchi practice?
- Dr. Soheil Meshinchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Soheil Meshinchi practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.