A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheil Meshinchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Meshinchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheil Meshinchi, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Refractory Anemia with Excess of Blasts
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meshinchi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meshinchi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheil Meshinchi MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Soheil Meshinchi practice?
- Dr. Soheil Meshinchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soheil Meshinchi practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatric Specialists.