Learn more about Dr. Soheil Meshinchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Meshinchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheil Meshinchi, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Refractory Anemia with Excess of Blasts
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meshinchi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meshinchi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meshinchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Soheil Meshinchi practice?
Dr. Soheil Meshinchi practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.