A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheil Najibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Najibi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheil Najibi, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Najibi graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Najibi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheil M Najibi MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Soheil M. Najibi practice?
- Dr. Soheil Najibi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Soheil Najibi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons.