A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheil Najibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Najibi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najibi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Najibi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheil Najibi, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Najibi graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Najibi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheil Najibi MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Soheil Najibi practice?
- Dr. Soheil Najibi has 1 office location.
Dr. Soheil Najibi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons.