A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheil Samimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Samimi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samimi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samimi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Samimi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheil Samimi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Soheil Samimi practice?
- Dr. Soheil Samimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Soheil Samimi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Orthopedic Surgeons.