A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheil Samimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheil Samimi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Samimi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Samimi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheil Samimi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Soheil Samimi practice?
- Dr. Soheil Samimi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Soheil Samimi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See West Covina Surgeons.