A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheila Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soheila Boyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheila Boyer, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheila Z Boyer DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Soheila Z. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Soheila Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Soheila Boyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.