Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Soheila Delrahim
Dr. Soheila Delrahim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, CA, with other offices in Valencia, CA and Encino, CA (and 4 other locations). Her specialties include Pediatrics and Family Medicine. Dr. Delrahim is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital-LA, Olive View Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross M.C. PHS. Dr. Delrahim has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Soheila Delrahim has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Soheila Delrahim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.
Dr. Munif Rabadi
Lancaster, CA 0 mi9
Dr. David Bronstein
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Lancaster, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Maricar Cutillar-Garcia
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Lancaster, CA 0 mi25