A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheila Delrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheila Delrahim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delrahim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Olive View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheila Delrahim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Soheila Delrahim practice?
- Dr. Soheila Delrahim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Soheila Delrahim practices Family Medicine near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA and Woodland Hills, CA.
See Valencia Primary Care Doctors.