A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheir Ghusson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheir Ghusson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghusson graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Ghusson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghusson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Soheir F. Ghusson practice?
Dr. Soheir Ghusson practices Infectious Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Infectious Disease Doctors.