A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soheir Ghusson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghusson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soheir Ghusson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghusson graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Ghusson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soheir Fawzy Ghusson MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Soheir F. Ghusson practice?
- Dr. Soheir Ghusson has 1 office location.
Dr. Soheir Ghusson practices Infectious Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Infectious Disease Doctors.