Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Soheyla Dante
Dr. Soheyla Dante, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Chandler, AZ. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dante is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center and Tempe St Luke's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Soheyla Dante has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Soheyla Dante is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Saeid Mohammadi
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Scottsdale, AZ 0.01 mi32
Dr. Afeworki Kidane
Internal Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0.37 mi22
Dr. Thanh Nguyen
Scottsdale, AZ 0.80 mi11