Dr. Soheyla Pezeshki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Soheyla Pezeshki?

Outstanding Dr.

Posted on March 28th, 2015

She is an outstanding Dr. I am 42 years old and she is by far the best gynecologist that I have ever been to. She is caring and I feel very comfortable having her oversee my gynecologic health.

Dr. Pezeshki was wonderful :₩

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I started out by seeing Dr. Lacoste when I first found out I was pregnant but ended up having my c-section done by doctor Pezeski. This was my first time delivering and I was beyond scared and ended up having an emergency c-section and thanks to Dr. Pezeshki everything went as smoothly as can be and to add to it my c-section scar is barley noticeable anymore she did such an awesome job. I can only speak of her and Dr. Lacoste mostly because I was at the time 7 months pregnant when I started seeing them. I did however get to see the other doctors at least once and they were all very kind. I highly recommend this office.

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr Soheyla Pezeshki, MD for over 10 years. I was originally assigned to her when I had an unexpected miscarriage at 13 weeks. She was extremely supportive, kind and sympathetic. I continued with her for regular care for years after. I always trusted her decisions. She put me at ease when I worried to much and followed up when something needed to be looked into further. She also was there for me when I experienced two other miscarriages and performed the D&C's. There isn't another Dr. I could trust more with my care. She is wonderful. I would highly recommend her.

The Best Doctor I have ever seen!!!

Posted on February 26th, 2012

Dr. Pezeshki is the most compassionate and honest doctor I have ever encountered in my life! She is very confident and thorough and I have been seeing her for over 10 years. She delivered all my beautiful babies without any problems.I recommended all my friends and family and they LOVED her!!!

Not the doctor you want in an emergency!!!

Posted on May 28th, 2011

During my labor the baby heart monitor was not working, she continued with a vaginal delivery. Performed a c-section too late, my baby died. Anyone can deliver a baby when everything is perfect, Dr. Pezeshki is incompetent during stressful labor and deliveries, she just did not know what to do. Don't trust her with the life of your baby.

Nice, but if something goes wrong - you're in trouble!

Posted on March 31st, 2010

She is nice, and can handle ordinary things - but if anything out of the ordinary is going on with you - don't expect that she knows what she is doing. I almost died. Literally.

Front office staff

Posted on January 7th, 2010

Dr. Pezeshki is wonderful but the front office staff is horrible, has no compassion for patients experiencing discomfort.

Posted on September 28th, 2015