A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohrab Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohrab Rabbani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rabbani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohrab Rabbani MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sohrab Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Sohrab Rabbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sohrab Rabbani practices Internal Medicine near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA.
See Valencia Internists.