A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohrab Salamatipour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohrab Salamatipour, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salamatipour graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Salamatipour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Network Access
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohrab Salamatipour MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sohrab Salamatipour practice?
- Dr. Sohrab Salamatipour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sohrab Salamatipour practices Pediatrics near Montclair, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See Montclair Pediatricians.