Dr. Sohrab Zahedi Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sohrab Zahedi?

Don't see this provider.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

He told me having borderline personality traits basically meant that I was a jerk to everyone. He was rude, and charged me to primarily communicate through email. Worst psychiatric experience I have ever had.

The Changing Diagnosis

Posted on August 25th, 2014

I had this doctor when I was a patient at the IOL on a pec. In the 4 days I was there he spent all of 15 minutes with me. My diagnosis changed daily. When I asked for the probate form to request a hearing, he refused to give it to me. I had to have a friend who is a lawyer come to the facility with the forms. Once she was there a staff member "magically" appeared with the form. When my lawyer started to ask questions all of the sudden I was being released the next day, which was a far different story than what I was told before my attorney arrived. All I can say is THANK GOD FOR FREINDS WHO ARE ATTORNEYS.

Posted on October 5th, 2016