Dr. Sohrab Zahedi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sohrab Zahedi?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Sohrab Zahedi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2015

Don't see this provider.

He told me having borderline personality traits basically meant that I was a jerk to everyone. He was rude, and charged me to primarily communicate through email. Worst psychiatric experience I have ever had.

August 25th, 2014

The Changing Diagnosis

I had this doctor when I was a patient at the IOL on a pec. In the 4 days I was there he spent all of 15 minutes with me. My diagnosis changed daily. When I asked for the probate form to request a hearing, he refused to give it to me. I had to have a friend who is a lawyer come to the facility with the forms. Once she was there a staff member "magically" appeared with the form. When my lawyer started to ask questions all of the sudden I was being released the next day, which was a far different story than what I was told before my attorney arrived. All I can say is THANK GOD FOR FREINDS WHO ARE ATTORNEYS.

October 5th, 2016