A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soina Dargan-Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Soina Dargan-Batra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dargan-Batra graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Dargan-Batra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soina Kaur Dargan-Batra MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Soina K. Dargan-Batra practice?
- Dr. Soina Dargan-Batra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soina Dargan-Batra practices Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.