A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soja Park Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Park Bennett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Park Bennett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soja Park Bennett MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Soja Park Bennett practice?
- Dr. Soja Park Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Soja Park Bennett practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Endocrinologists.