Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sol Drapkin
Dr. Sol Drapkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Plaines, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Drapkin is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Alexian Brothers Medical Center. Dr. Drapkin has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sol Drapkin has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Sol Drapkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Plaines, IL.
Dr. Waheeda Hirani
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology
Des Plaines, IL 0 mi33
Dr. Donald Aaronson
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Des Plaines, IL 0 mi
Dr. Kyung Kim
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Niles, IL 0.90 mi39