Learn more about Dr. Sol Drapkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Drapkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Drapkin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drapkin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drapkin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drapkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sol Drapkin practice?
Dr. Sol Drapkin practices Allergy & Immunology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Allergists.