Learn more about Dr. Sol Drapkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Drapkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drapkin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drapkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Drapkin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drapkin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drapkin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sol Drapkin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sol Drapkin practice?
- Dr. Sol Drapkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sol Drapkin practices Allergy & Immunology near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Allergists.