A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sol Drapkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Drapkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Drapkin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drapkin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drapkin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sol Drapkin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sol Drapkin practice?
- Dr. Sol Drapkin has 12 office locations.
Dr. Sol Drapkin practices Allergy & Immunology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Allergists.