Dr. Sol Guerrero MD Patient Reviews

August 2nd, 2016
I have had several endocrinologists as I've been diabetic for 30 years. She is the best, bar none. knowledgeable, caring. Spends as much time with as needed. Available via texts at all times. I think she's great.

May 13th, 2016
After an hour of trying to get through to make an appointment, I give up. Phone system is totally screwed up. Disappointing!

March 8th, 2016
myself and my wife visited with the doctor ,she is very helpful and answers all questions.However try getting them on the phone everytime you call you keep getting directed to leave a message and trying to get a call back is impossible, from the staff there.This is a big issue for me .I have called several times and well its not what I would want from the doctors office

May 14th, 2015
a Mommy
Dr. Guerrero is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING... her bedside manner is PHENOMENAL... she is kind, soft spoken, gets to the point without rushing you out. She takes her time and will even call you personally if needed. Great Doctor! HOWEVER. .. her STAFF is a totally different story... her nurse has a bit of an edge on her or attitude...The FRONT DESK secretary (older woman) also has a bit of an attitude and for someone reason cannot multitask... Example: I'm on the phone trying to get an urgent message to the Dr. And YELLS at me to slow down ..that she can only write so fast! I thought it was a joke. ..it wasn't! Another time I asked about an appt. I wanted to cancel DUE to the fact NO ONE EVER GOT BACK TO ME as to WHY I NEEDED TO GO TO BEGIN WITH. .She tells me I'll get back to you ...ONE WEEK later nothing! I cancel it and tell the lady she never got back with my info, she said ..well just cancel it! The FRONT DESK is absolutely RIDICULOUS UNPROFESSIONAL-TO the point I'm thinking of not returning because of them and nurse! :(

July 18th, 2014
WOW. Totally impressed.
I was a bit concerned because there wasn't many reviews about Dr. Guerrero and she was new to the Boca practice, but put all doubts aside! She is an excellent doctor and very caring. She spent much time with me going on my medical history and explained things that other doctors never took the time to tell me. She was very thorough and clearly explained to me my condition. Totally happy and I highly recommend her.