Dr. Sol Guerrero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sol Guerrero?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Dr. Guerrero takes time to explain everything. I never feel rushed. She even shows visuals to help you understand. I drive about 45 minutes to an hour to see her. She is well worth the drive. She also has early hours. It is difficult to get through to the office, but you can make an appointment on Doc Zoc. Also, she now has a portal and answers you right away if you have a question, or calls if necessary. She also was so excited when I lost weight and was able to not go on meds! Sincerely excited for me! I would highly recommend her!

great doctor, terrible staff and communication

Posted on July 5th, 2017

The doctor is nice,but by far the worst front desk staff. Never get a call back, even when i needed a simple fax to insurance to get my medicine it wasnt done after months, my primary wasnt even able to get ahold of them so they coould refill my pills since they werent answering!After weeks of waiting they finally contacted my primary while i paid out of pocket for my medication for them to dump it all on primary whom fixed the $300 mistake in five minutes when they arent even my specialist! Twice for appointments my referral after weeks of waiting wasnt faxed to the right office then they couldnt read the writing the second time not responding to ultrasound staff i had to wait 3 weeks over my schedued time from them not responding on their own mistakes. Then, after all this and still going because i liked the doctor. After waiting my normal few months the front desk calls to schedule i ask if i need a new referral which they said no. I call the DAY OF again to make sure and then they said yes it expired months ago! they knew this way before my call a week ago so i had to cancel appointment, it makes no sense. Any time i needed something faxed the front desk would transfer me to her desk which i would wait about ten minutes and get hung up on. I dont mean to rant but i stayed with this doctor during my insurance change and distance because shes a good doctor, but no more. Its a shame she losses clients and gets bad reviews because of such bad office staff and communication skills,by far the worst ive experianced.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

I have had several endocrinologists as I've been diabetic for 30 years. She is the best, bar none. knowledgeable, caring. Spends as much time with as needed. Available via texts at all times. I think she's great.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

After an hour of trying to get through to make an appointment, I give up. Phone system is totally screwed up. Disappointing!

Posted on March 8th, 2016

myself and my wife visited with the doctor ,she is very helpful and answers all questions.However try getting them on the phone everytime you call you keep getting directed to leave a message and trying to get a call back is impossible, from the staff there.This is a big issue for me .I have called several times and well its not what I would want from the doctors office

a Mommy

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr. Guerrero is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING... her bedside manner is PHENOMENAL... she is kind, soft spoken, gets to the point without rushing you out. She takes her time and will even call you personally if needed. Great Doctor! HOWEVER. .. her STAFF is a totally different story... her nurse has a bit of an edge on her or attitude...The FRONT DESK secretary (older woman) also has a bit of an attitude and for someone reason cannot multitask... Example: I'm on the phone trying to get an urgent message to the Dr. And YELLS at me to slow down ..that she can only write so fast! I thought it was a joke. ..it wasn't! Another time I asked about an appt. I wanted to cancel DUE to the fact NO ONE EVER GOT BACK TO ME as to WHY I NEEDED TO GO TO BEGIN WITH. .She tells me I'll get back to you ...ONE WEEK later nothing! I cancel it and tell the lady she never got back with my info, she said ..well just cancel it! The FRONT DESK is absolutely RIDICULOUS UNPROFESSIONAL-TO the point I'm thinking of not returning because of them and nurse! :(

WOW. Totally impressed.

Posted on July 19th, 2014

I was a bit concerned because there wasn't many reviews about Dr. Guerrero and she was new to the Boca practice, but put all doubts aside! She is an excellent doctor and very caring. She spent much time with me going on my medical history and explained things that other doctors never took the time to tell me. She was very thorough and clearly explained to me my condition. Totally happy and I highly recommend her.

Posted on August 7th, 2017