A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sol Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Jacobs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sol Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sol Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Sol Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Sol Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Endocrinologists.