A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sol Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Jacobs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sol Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sol Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Sol Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Sol Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Endocrinologists.