A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sol Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Lee, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sol Lee MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sol Lee practice?
- Dr. Sol Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sol Lee practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Psychiatrists and Danbury Child Psychiatrists.