A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sol Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Lee, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sol Lee MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sol Lee practice?
- Dr. Sol Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sol Lee practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Psychiatrists and Danbury Child Psychiatrists.