A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sol Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Mora, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Mora, FAAN, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans