A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sol Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Mora, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Mora, FAAN, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sol Nathan Mora FAAN, MD, and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sol N. Mora practice?
- Dr. Sol Mora has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sol Mora practices Neurology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Fishkill Neurologists.