3.1

February 9th, 2012
Dr Mora seems to have way too many patients. Like someone else wrote, we have waited for over a month to get paper work to get my mother into a nursing home. Several times she almost ran out of medicine due to no response back from Dr Mora or his assistant. We basically had to go the office and demand that someone talks to us. He has NO bed side manners at all.

January 30th, 2012
Trying to get him to fill out a paper so my mother can get into assisted living housing has taken over a month. he does not return phone calls and all you get are excuses

June 29th, 2010
great dr.
As the other comment wrote Dr. Mora put a name on my disease and started me being treated right away. I have MS and other Dr's didnt want to commit to this diagnosis and do something . I have waited in the office awhile but I know its because Dr.Mora is giving someone else all the time they need. If I have an emergency I am seen right away or sent to our local hospital and seen right away.

August 4th, 2008
The positive reviews here are RIGHT
This Dr. spent plenty of time with me and diagnosed me with something more than a handfull of others couldn't- at least until they heard HIS OPINION. It's because of Dr. Mora I am being treated for what IS wrong. I'm only sorry it took me about 8 years to find him- my life could've been much easier if I had seen him sooner. Great physician!