Learn more about Dr. Sol Reisin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Reisin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Reisin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reisin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Eastern Rio Blanco Cty Health Ser District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sol Reisin MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sol Reisin practice?
- Dr. Sol Reisin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sol Reisin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Nephrologists.