A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sol Reisin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Reisin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Reisin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reisin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Eastern Rio Blanco Cty Health Ser District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reisin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans