Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sol Reisin
Dr. Sol Reisin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Centro, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reisin is affiliated with El Centro Regional Medical Hospital, Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District and Eastern Rio Blanco Cty Health Ser District. He speaks English.
Dr. Sol Reisin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sol Reisin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Centro, CA.
Dr. Rajeev Gupta
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
El Centro, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Unnati Sampat
El Centro, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Charles Stevens
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
El Centro, CA 0.01 mi14