Internists, Nephrologist (kidney)
1550 N Imperial Ave
Ste 1
El Centro, CA 92243
760-353-4710
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Not a happy patient  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2014

Incompetent office staff, no follow up and did not return my calls when I had concerns about my heath. I left 4 messages stating that I was a patient with a concern and never got a call back. He took blood and urine but I never got any test results or information. I had to start all over with a new doctor.

|  Great doctor but horrendous office staff!  |  show details
May 5th, 2014

Impressed by the physician but his office staff is out of it. While I was waiting and waiting I watched two ladies running the office shopping on eBay and make personal calls on their cell phones for over an hour while patients waited on them. Horrible office staff.

|  show details
by Lizbeth Alvarez on Feb 10th, 2014

Doctor won't even see you. The physician assistant will see you but only for one ailment. According to her you need to make a diferent appointment for every ailment or sickness!!

|  Awsome Doctor  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2010

This Dr. has kept me very healthy thru the years i found him to be very professional and very caring towards all his patients.

|  Quality Care  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2010

Do I have a complaint? Well, yes/no. He's a quality doctor. Sometimes I have to wait more than a few days/weeks to get an appointment. Will I wait? Yes. This doc knows his stuff! Definitely a "no non-sense" physician. I didn't give him 5-stars for his bedside manner, not that he doesn't have one, but don't expect to be coddled if you don't follow his advice. He won't pamper you -- he'll tell you like it is. Great doctor --