A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sol Usher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Usher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Usher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Usher graduated from New York University.
Dr. Usher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sol M Usher MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sol M. Usher practice?
- Dr. Sol Usher has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sol Usher practices Urology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See White Plains Urologists.