A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sol Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sol Zimmerman, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sol Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sol S Zimmerman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sol S. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Sol Zimmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sol Zimmerman practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.