A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sola Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sola Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sola Choi, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sola X Choi MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sola X. Choi practice?
- Dr. Sola Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sola Choi practices Dermatology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Princeton Dermatologists.