Dr. Sola Choi MD Patient Reviews

March 17th, 2016
Dr. Choi is an awesome doctor.
Dr. Choi is an awesome dermatologist. My husband and I have been to another practice and we were not too fond of the group of doctors they have to provide. When we found Dr. Choi we knew after our first visit we have found the right doctor. She is kind, gentle and most importantly she's very detailed. Every examination, she spent time looking through our entire body for new molds and dark spots that she's not fond of or concern about. She will always share with us what to do and what not do. We have been going to Dr. Choi for about 5 years now and we will continue to go for our annual check up as it is very important. We would highly recommend Dr. Choi to anyone.

January 21st, 2016
Dr. Choi is great

September 24th, 2015
I loved Dr. Choi & her staff!
I really liked Dr. Choi. She and her assistant were both very attentive and courteous. I am very glad that I chose her.

March 5th, 2015
Visit with Dr.Choi
I have had different types of skin cancer, over the years I have seen many dermatologists. Dr. Choi is just the best! She is very kind, very thorough, she even looked at my scalp, no doctor has ever checked my scalp. I have very fair skin and long thick hair. She made me feel so comfortable. I never felt rushed like I do at evey other dr. I go to. Wish she could be my doctor for everything. Loved her!

March 4th, 2015
My son has eczema since he was two months old. We have been struggling for years and keep seeing Dermatologist, and we were so lucky to find her finally. When we saw Dr. Choi the first time, she spent 20 minutes listening to me (and obviously she read the two pages of history of disease I wrote) and answering my questions, carefully examined my son, and explained to me her diagnosis. She explained everything so easily so I really understood my son's condition and how should I use the medicine. She also recommended the non-drug remedies which really worked! My son's conditions improved significantly after we followed her instructions for two months. We did the follow-up visit with all the positive results. She did not push us to come back to visit (unlike the previous one who kept pushing us to return every two months, and every time he only peeked on my son from distance for 5 seconds), but she offered that as long as we needed we can ask to speak with her directly. Without any exaggeration I can say she is the best medical professional I have ever met. I highly recommend her.

February 7th, 2015
Dr Choi is a great doctor.
Dr Choi is super smart, patient, gentle and thorough. She took time to answer questions and offer treatment options. I recommend her to everyone!

January 15th, 2015
Great doctor
Dr. Choi is such a dood doctor. She has given me the best thorough exam I have ever had. I would recommend her very highly.

July 17th, 2012
Lovely
Dr Choi was simply lovely, so friendly! She made me feel comfortable & relaxed during my skin check & addressed all my concern in one visit, giving me peace of mind about a few nagging skin issues. She spent a good amount of time with me as well, longer than any doctor I've seen in a long time. It takes a while to get an appointment with her, but it's totally worth the wait if you can!